Friday, February 12, 2010

Grey Sky Falling




The sky down here NEVER falls! I celebrated the day of generous snowfall by making a snowfish. Snowfeeeeeesh! Last year I made a snow dog in honor of Spencer, my old golden retriever puppy, who passed away January 2009 because of cancer (see below). I will never forget him! My older brother made the (somewhat creepy) cyclops rounded snowman thing, which I think resembles some sort of robotic futuristic nun = robo-snownun. Originally, there was going to be a field trip at school today, but we got out just as the snow was nice enough to play with, and we won't have to make up that day on another day, so I am a-okay with everything that has gone on!


3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

fantastic detail on the tree with the peeling bark and the bird in the tree is so cute. looks like a great snow day!

Viva La Fashion said...

that snow dog is so cool! :D

Jen Hsieh said...

awwww yay for snow! i'm loving all these snow pictures and i'm pretty much in love with your brother's robo-snow nun. :)