Saturday, July 10, 2010

Restoration of the Lost



So, I actually posted these a long while back in January, but back then, I had like 1 follower (some crazy kid, right?), so I wanted to post them again. Now I have 38 followers, which is a big number for me! And I thank all of you who are following, I love and appreciate you all! If I could, I'd send you all, uh, a rare and valuable acorn, one so rare and valuable that if you attempted to sell it to someone, they'd try to trick you into believing it's worth absolutely nothing. Anyway, these are some older pictures from 2008-2009~!

Swan picture: Charles is a swan who swims in the lake behind our house. He used to have a lover, but his lover got aggressive and had to be taken out. Thankfully, Charles remains elegant as he always has been to this day. I'm trying to figure out what that yellow thing on him is that resembles a popcorn kernel. Is it his underbelly? I am no swan underbelly expert, but I think that's what it is.

Bullet cracks picture: Up north, my aunt and uncle have a farm, and also rows of old cars and machines and just fantastic rusty old things. Total antiquage, duuuuuude. In some of the old cars, there are bullet cracks in the windows. I'm starting to think that my aunt and uncle used to be secret agents, super spies, or maybe even crime-fighting sea sponges. I've never been prouder to be related to someone before.

15 comments:

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

WTF?!?!?! I didn't know you were such an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER. These are seriously SO AMAZING. (See that usage of caps? Emphasize on AMAZING? Yeah, that's right.)

But really. More photography posts! And you should do a vlog. I like your humor! (Haha, I sound like I'm a guy. And trying to pick you up. Rest assured, neither is the case.)

Also, I want my acorn. That is all.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Jen Hsieh said...

these photos are so gorgeous and amazing and everything! you should definitely post more of your photography on here! i'm especially loving the shot of the bullet cracks and charles the swan :)

Taylor said...

Beautiful photos. You are really talented. I could look all day.

Lauren said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

PS. I sent your package todayyy! :D

Julia said...

Beautiful photos! I love the cracked pavement and the spider!

xo

LyddieGal said...

Damn you are talented. I seriously love these photos. If they were on flickr i would fave them and comment and leave notes and then they would get explored.

you make me feel like i need to get off my ass and be more creative.

love that reflection shot, and charles.

Chic on the Cheap

Marta said...

such incredible photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christinecocochanel said...

awrh wow, you took these photos? They're freaking awesome, take some more and post them up hehe :) i am intrigued to see these acorns haha ;P

C.C.C.
www.christinecocochanel.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Wow - the swan is gorgeous. Incredibly composition. (But really, they're all great.)

I second everyone else: more photos!

Enter to win a $60 gift certificate from CSN!

Cheyne said...

As a devoted follower, I do feel so loved that you would bestow a rare acorn upon me. :D

That swan picture seriously kills me. The curve of that creature's neck at the angle you capture it is so riveting!

Cheyne.

Noelle Chantal said...

wow these photos are so beautiful! you are good at taking pictures! you have a great eye for details. want to see more of these! :)

Teresa said...

I like your photo of Charles. :)

♥ Teresa ♥

Veren Lee said...

awesome photos!!


join my giveaway !

Erin Kim said...

Wow! These photos are really amazing! It's hard to choose a favorite but I love Charles! The lighting and focus make it look like Charles is under the limelight - like Swan Lake! :)

I'm excited to be a new follower! I think we shall be great blog friends! :D

Love,
Erin :)

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Lovely pictures! This blog is quite a find! I'm adding you to my bloglovin' now!

Would love it if you checked out my blog too, and follow if you like it!