Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas, Yah Filthy Animal


_____I hope you all had a good Christmas (or at least a nice holiday weekend!). I know I did. It was nice not having a bunch of people at our house. Family time together is a beautiful thing, isn't it? On Christmas Day, we saw the new Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, and it was amazing and made me extremely happy. On Christmas Eve, my dad surprised me with these ever-most fabulous mirrored Ray-Bans (who's gonna look like a cop? dis gurl) and a faux fur blanket (who's gonna be warm while looking like a cop? das right, dis gurl). I also received various clothing items and spent a hefty portion of my Christmas monies to buy some new running shoes today. I sorta hurt my ankle the other day because I was running with some shoes that weren't really suited for running... so... so hopefully said shoes were a wise investment.

_____I'm afraid I don't have much more to say. Until our paths cross again, O jolly citizens!

_________
*note: the title is a movie reference. I don't really think you're a filthy animal!

9 comments:

LyddieGal said...

that does sound like a really great christms, and your cop raybans are so great. wear them with your fingerless gloves, maybe a leather jacket and you can practically go around policing the citizens of the town.

Chic on the Cheap

The Fierce Berry said...

gorgeous pictures <3 <3 Merry christmas tooo :D

Vanessa said...

I love the new glasses! and I love getting a glimpse into your Christmas ornaments. Happy New Year!

Rebecca Clairine said...

great picture !
merry belated christmas ! <3

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

merry xmas :)

Analisa said...

Such pretty photos! Merry late Christmas!

Brittany said...

adorable pictures! I hope you had a great christmas with your loved ones! And those shades are killer <3

xx

Boheme.Fille said...

Lovely decorations! Glad that you had a nice Christmas! Love the Ray Bans and the fluffy blanket! :)

Angie He said...

Thanks for the comment sweetie :) I love your skirt! Those colors look gorgeous and your outfit isn't boring at all.

Happy new year.
Angie